GIFT WITH PURCHASE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In these Terms and Conditions, ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘The Promoter’ refers to the Colliers Real Estate Managed Property, Hunters Plaza, that is running this promotion.
‘Entrants’ refer to all persons who participate in this promotion; complete a redemption form and receive a gift.
All decisions are final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The promotion is conducted in good faith, but we do reserve the right to modify, suspend, cancel or terminate this promotion should circumstances arise that compromise the fairness or conflict with the Terms and Conditions of the promotion.
- To be eligible you must:
- Spend a total of $ 20 or more at all eligible participating retailers at Hunters Plaza in a single transaction during the promotional period.
- Retain the receipt/s and present this to the school holiday gift giveaway staff at the giveaway area located in front of Kmart with a completed redemption form.
- A receipt is valid for single use redemption only and will be marked as used upon receipt of gift.
- Bank and limited service transactions such as layby payments, insurance, offices and casual leasing tenant purchases are not included.
- Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible, indecipherable or illegible entries and receipts will be deemed invalid. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted or ineligible redemptions.
- Redemption of gift is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promotion is open to Auckland, New Zealand residents, 18 years and over, only (all as at the date of redemption). Employees, directors or managers of the Promoter and any suppliers, providers or agencies involved with this promotion and the immediate families of such parties, are not eligible to redeem the gift.
- We reserve the right to disallow deny receipt, request verification of eligibility and/or proof of purchase; refusing award of gift where false or misleading details have been supplied, entry behavior is dishonest or fraudulent or compromise is made on the spirit of this promotion.
- All instructions and Terms and Conditions associated with this promotion must be complied with in acceptance and use of the gift.
- Entrants for the promotion must not do anything to bring the Promoter into disrepute.
1. The Gift
This promotion offers the redemption of a single gift being a selection of children friendly items . If there are multiple types or versions of the gift, the conditions apply to each individual redemption within the collection of gifts throughout the promotional period. A total spend of $ 20 or more must be spent on one receipt to be eligible for the gift.
Gift with Purchase Terms and Conditions apply in acceptance and use of the gift.
The gift is not transferrable or refundable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
Entrants accept the gift at their own risk and is responsible for care and use the gift as it was intended, design and instructed. We are not liable for any loss, theft or damage of the gift.
Entrants fully indemnify the Promoter, and all associated with the gift and this promotion, against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (legal fees inclusive) that may occur from participation and/or use of the gift.
2. Redemption Form
3. Promotional Period
The ‘promotion period’ runs from 12.01am 7th July 2022 to 2pm 24th July 2022 or until stock lasts, whichever is sooner.
All redemptions must be made within this time irrespective of the receipt date. Redemptions outside of the promotion period will not be eligible. We take no responsibility for late redemption forms.
In redemption of the gift, participants agree to comply with publicity and agree to the use of their name, likeness, image and/or voice in any media, without charge and with reasonable availability for this purpose.
5. Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all liability for any costs, expenses, losses and damages suffered or incurred by the entrant, including any liability for personal injury or death or loss of business opportunity or liability due to negligence of the Promoter or its personnel, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions or the conduct of the promotion.